So excited to introduce the Traveling with Baby Holiday Gift Guide for 2010. Every single item on the gift guide was hand-picked by me (with some input from my son).
Image by Elisa B Photography
What you won’t find on the gift guide:
- plastic toys, or any toys for that matter
- non eco-friendly items
- items that will most likely end up in a landfill by spring
What you will find on the gift guide:
- Thoughtful, heart-felt, and sentimental gift ideas
- Gift ideas created by woman-owned and mom-owned businesses
- Gifts that inspire creativity or imagination–with longevity
- Gifts that provide jobs for women in second or third world countries to support themselves
- Gifts made by talented local or by U.S.-based small businesses and artists
Some of the items on the gift guide will be available for you to win–you’ll be able to check off some of your holiday shopping list early–just by stopping by Traveling with Baby! No need to wait until Black Friday.
All Gift Guide contests will close at 11:59pm on December 15, 2010. Remember to follow the contest rules!
Tweet, facebook post, or blog about this gift guide using the short link http://ow.ly/3fCTC and #holidaygiftguide for one extra entry, and link to your tweet or post in a comment on the appropriate contest.
Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday season!
Gifts that Give
- Recycled rubber bracelets by Made with Love from Brazil
Gifts to Wear
- Eco-friendly children’s shoes by Umi
- Suede & Nubuck children’s shoes and boots by Eleven Collection
- Barefoot shoes by Vibram Five Fingers
Gifts to Hear
- It’s Santa Claus CD by Ben Rudnick & Friends
Gifts to Taste
- Organic Candy by Tru Sweets
Gifts to Remember
- Laser engraved personalized memorabilia by In a Flash Laser
- Professional photography session by Elisa B Photography
Gifts for Health
- Gift certificates for health & wellness services by Charlottesville area healers
Gifts on the Go
- Travel kits for all ages by TravelKiddy