The last couple of weeks have reaffirmed one of the reasons I love Charlottesville so much; spring is so beautiful! The dogwoods coming into bloom, there are Cherry Blossom trees and any number of flowering bushes, trees and bulbs. This defines what the rest of the world calls “spring”.
Just in time to let spring fever set in, it is spring break for the kids in Charlottesville and Albemarle schools.
We have the solution to your spring feverish kids and parents.
- Speak Language Center is offering a Spring Break Spanish Camp – let your kids learn a little Spanish, learn about the culture and games of Argentina with this fun week-long camp.
- Take your kids to Bounce-N-Play for more bouncing fun than they can imagine.
- Start Taekwon-Do classes – unlimited classes starting at just $25
- Spend an afternoon creating art together at the Glass Palette.
- Take the kids for a hike with a guide who can help you uncover the hidden treasures of the Shenandoah.
Don’t forget to thank the teachers
- Treat Mr. or Ms. Teacher to a massage. Maybe (though unlikely) when school returns there will be less homework because of how relaxed Teacher is.